Monday, September 19, 2011

EP: 2 monster attack and fail............

in this video i had alot of fun it lagged worse then my first video but more was going (cant wait for optimine and optifog) first off i was attacked by a spider from above which i forgot for a second that i had a sword in which is what i sliced his neck with but like it mattered i had a creeper wanting to re-module my house any way this still didnt kill me but a dumb zombie did and it gets worse and worse as it goes but i still make a new home and calm down a bit tomorrow we explore and find a sheep so we can make a bed cant wait



also note : i posted a donation button on my page i only put that there in case anyone would like to help me get my laptop fixed or replaced thank you all

another note : next video im going to start a contest it wont be huge but will it be fun you bet ill talk more about that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment