Sunday, September 18, 2011

NEW YOUTUBE ACCOUNT YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that 1.8.1 is out im going to start a "lets play" of minecraft just to show my adventures and every day i will post my videos on here and talk a little about what i did so here watch this video sorry for the length my later videos will be shorter i promise.

this is my first video i wont do anything in this world with out recording it and posting it. Hopefully i can make the recordings better as i go. Right now I'm using the voice recorder off of my smartphone and syncing it to my videos long hard process. Also, I would like to bring my quality of my video up but this wont happen untill i get my HP laptop fixed so for now im stuck using a acer aspire one netbook but im going to make it work.

In this video you can see i had a rough time doing anything due to lag and this made my video pretty long. i want to bring my video time down to some where around 5 to 7 min instead of almost 10. when the world spawned around me i found myself on a mountain side which i scaled down and found myself in a swamp biome and my new friend a creeper he didn't notice me think god but i dug up some dirt and cut down a tree and made a small mud hut i kept calling it in which i didn't even finish tomorrow i will make another video and yes i know my vid was posted last night but starting with tomorrows video i will be posting updates every day also anyone have a better idea for an outro

No comments:

Post a Comment